Even the most seasoned WDW veteran can experience firsts at Walt Disney World. I don’t consider myself a seasoned WDW veteran…yet, but I have been more times than I can remember because we grew up going pretty regularly as kids. Each trip I take I make it a point to try new things if I can just so I can come back an tell you about it. Everything I do is for you…research, as Lou Mongello calls it!
I am going to steal an idea from a fellow Disney blogger and mention all the firsts I experienced on my last trip but to repay her I am going to add a link to her page so you can go visit her site at Fairytale Journeys by Nicole. Be sure to tell her hello and that Mouse Host sent you!
- First time attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- First time eating at Yak & Yeti (counter service), Columbia Harbour House, Pizza Planet, Paradiso 37, Big River Grille & Brewing Works, and House of Blues.
- First time seeing Festival of the Lion King
- First time taking boat from Hollywood Studios to Epcot.
- First time doing Animation Academy
- First time doing pressed pennies.
- First time seeing part of Fantasyland expansion.
- First annual pass.